NEWS - FOUNDATION (JUPEB)
Application are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidate foradmission into the Joint Universities Examination Board (JUPEB) andPre-Degree Programmes form the 2019/2020 Session. The JUPEB Programmeleads to the award of JUPEB certificate which enables candidate to gain DirectEntry Admission into their chosen courses of study at 200-level in CliffordUniversity, Owerrinta and other JUPEB affiliated Universities in Nigeria andabroad.
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits at not more than two sittings in at least five (5) subjects (including English Language) relevant to the candidate\'s desired course of study in the University. However, candidates with credits in English Language but have other deficiencies may also apply, provided the deficiencies would have been rectified before the completion of the JUPEB Programme.
SUBJECT COMBINATIONS AND OPTIONS/FIELDS ARE:
Government/Literature in English/ Religious Studies (GLR)
Economics/Government/ Literature in English (EGL)
History/ Literature in English/ Religious Studies (HLR)
Economics/ History/Literature in English (EHL)
Biology/ Chemistry/Physics (BCP)
Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics (CMP)
Agric Science/ Biology/ Chemistry (ABC)
MANAGEMENT &SOCIAL SCIENCES
Economics/Government/ Mathematics (EGM)
Mathematics/Business Studies/ Economics (MBE)
Mathematics/ Accounting/ Economics (MAE)
Business Studies/ Accounting/ Mathematics (BAM)
Government/ Economics/ Geography (GEG)
Mathematics/ Accounting/ Geography (MAG)
Candidates are to note that the above subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Humanities, Sciences, Management and Social Science courses in Clifford University and in all JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Pay the sum of Ten Thousand Naira only (N10,000.00) into any of these Clifford University bank accounts: DIAMOND BANK – 0026645879 OR ZENITH BANK - 1015050424
- Bring your teller to Clifford University Point-of-Sale or to the University Campus.
- Collect and fill the CLU JUPEB Form and attach your coloured passport photograph (with white background)
- Submit to the point of collection, including your email address and phone number(s)
- Collect your acknowledgement slip
- Your admission letter will be sent to your email.
• All candidates are required to register for 2020 Direct Entry UTME during the programme.
• All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL telephone numbers.
• Candidates are advised to follow the Application instructions very carefully and ensure they select the correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. (See JAMB Brochure if in doubt) or consult the School Officer at the Point-of-Sale or the Director, JUPEB Programmes, Clifford University.