NEWS - Admission Into The JUPEB and Pre-Degree Programmes
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) and Pre-degree programmes for the 2018/2019 session. The JUPEB programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which enables candidates gain Direct Entry Admission into their chosen courses of study at the 200 level in Clifford University and other JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria. The pre-degree programme prepares successful candidates for admission into Clifford University degree programmes.
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 Credits at not more than two sittings in at least 5 Subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the University. However, candidates with credit in English Language but have other deficiencies may also apply, provided the deficiencies would have been rectified before the completion of the JUPEB Programme. PRE-DEGREE APPLICANTS:
Eligible candidates must be those who had attended secondary school and written the Senior School Certificate Examinations but did not meet the criteria needed to be admitted into the JUPEB and degree programmes.
The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters including an intensive compulsory ICT programme which will run for one month immediately after the final examination.
SUBJECT COMBINATIONS AND OPTIONS/FIELDS ARE:Humanities
Government/ Literature in English/ Religious Studies (GLR)
Economics/ Government/ Literature in English (EGL)
History/ Literature in English/ Religious Studies (HLR)
Economics/ History/ Literature in English (EHL)Sciences
Biology/ Chemistry/ Physics (BCP)
Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics (CMP)
Agric Science/ Biology/ Chemistry (ABC)Management & Social Sciences
Economics/ Government/ Mathematics (EGM)
Mathematics/ Business Studies/ Economics (MBE)
Mathematics/ Accounting/ Economics (MAE)
Business Studies/ Accounting/ Mathematics (BAM)
Government/ Economics/ Geography (GEG)
Mathematics/ Accounting/ Geography (MAG)
Candidates are to note that the above subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Humanities, Sciences, Management and Social Science courses in Clifford University and in all JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Pay the sum of Ten Thousand Naira only (N10,000.00) into any of these Clifford University bank accounts: UBA – 1017317235; DIAMOND BANK – 0026645879
- Bring your teller to Clifford University Point-of-Sale or to the University Campus.
- Collect and fill the CLU JUPEB Form and attach your coloured passport photograph (with white background)
- Submit to the point of collection, including your email address and phone number(s)
- Collect your acknowledgement slip
- Your admission letter will be sent to your email.
GENERAL INFORMATION JUPEB APPLICANTS:
• All candidates are required to register for 2018 Direct Entry UTME during the programme.
• All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL telephone numbers
• Candidates are advised to follow the Application instructions very carefully and ensure they select the correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. (See JAMB Brochure if in doubt) or consult the School Officer at the Point-of-Sale or the Director, JUPEB Programmes, Clifford University.PRE-DEGREE APPLICANTS:
All PRE-DEGREE candidates are required to register for 2018 UTME during the programme.
Phone: 08036970755, 07034871571