Successful candidates for admission into degree programmes of Clifford University Owerrinta are requested to present the under-listed documents for registration:Â
1. Clifford University Provisional Admission Letter (four photocopies)
2. JAMB Provisional Admission Letter (Institutionâ€™s Coloured Duplicate Copy)
3. Original & four photocopies each of educational qualifications (Statements of Oâ€™ level Results or Certificates,). Credits obtained must be at not more than two (2) sittings,Â JAMB Result Slip.
4. Change of Institution/Course Slip (reflecting Clifford University Owerrinta)Â
5. Birth Certificate or Age Declaration (four photocopies)
6. Certificate of Local Government of Origin (four photocopies)
7. Three (3) Letters of recommendation from your Village Head, Pastor, and Local Government Chairperson or a responsible member of your community/a Civil Servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector (both the originals & four photocopies of each letter will be submitted), addressed to the Registrar, Clifford University.
8. Six (6) Passport-size photographs (with red background)
9. Evidence of payment for the Admission Form and Acceptance Fee