Rules and Regulations to Guide Library Users
The following rules and regulations are to be observed by Library users:
1. Avoid the misuse or damage to library collections, resources, furniture or equipment.
2. There must be total silence in the Library and its environment at all times.
3. The use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited in the Library, Phone calls should be made outside the Library. All phones must be on silent mode.
4. Users caught marking, defacing or mutilating Library books and materials will be made to pay for such books and materials.
5. Users are required to show to the Librarians at the exit gate all items in their possession before leaving the Library.
6. Eating, drinking, smoking or sleeping are not allowed in the Library at any time.